The 2017 Chamber Business Awards are now closed for entry
Recognising and rewarding excellence in British business, the Chamber Business Awards is
one of the UK’s most contested and prestigious business award programmes. Each year,
from Aberdeen to Cornwall, organisations of all sizes and sectors compete for the coveted
titles and the national recognition they bring.
This year we are delighted to announce that not only will this year’s Business of the Year winner get to open the London Stock Exchange when we launch next year’s programme in March 2018, they will also get the opportunity to work with Rada and join a one day communication skills and impact course.
Free entry for members of Accredited Chambers of Commerce.
Non-members entry fee: £199 +VAT.
Our 2017 Chamber Business Awards categories:
- Small Business of the Year
- Export Business of the Year
- Best Use of Technology
- High Growth Business of the Year
- Commitment to People Development
- Education and Business Partnership
- Excellence in Customer Service
- Health and Wellbeing
- Best Use of Social media
Give your business a winning chance:
- Easy, online entry process
- Full category information to support your entry
- Awards website updated weekly with information and inspiration
- Winning case studies
- Insider tips and tricks on making your case
Regional winners announced: 25th September 2017
Gala Awards Dinner: 30th November 2017